Maricopa Manor is a 19,756 SF Neighborhood Retail Center. The Property consists of 14 suites on the Northwest corner of W. Garvey Ave and N. John Wayne Parkway in Maricopa, Arizona, Pinal County.
- Contact: [email protected] Call: 949-600-2525
- Retail center, comprised of one L-shaped strip, Built in 2006
- Great Western Bank located on outparcel with long term commitment to the location
- Located along N. John Wayne Parkway (also known as Arizona State Route 347), which is Maricopa’s busiest street, with a traffic count of approximately 31,501 VPD
- Surrounded by residential housing and other retail centers which include tenants such as Walgreens, Circle-K, and Dairy Queen
- Location boasts a population of over 48,000 within a 5 mile radius of the Subject Property and an expected growth of 2.83% between 2015 and 2020.
- Surrounding area includes many residential households with a median household income of $65,078
- 3D Tour (Church): https://my.matterport.com/
- 3D Tour (Vacant Suite): https://my.matterport.com/